Tuesday, January 27, 2015

KICKS ON FIRE!

SneakerTeenz logo (created by my brother)
Hello Everybody! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while.. school -_-.. Anyway, forget about school and lets talk about some cool sneakers! I was at walking by Incredible Feets and I noticed that they were having a huge sale, so of course me being the sneaker lover I am like "I gotsta check this out." um wait, I didn't say "gotsta" I said uhh "I absolutely need to check out these marvelous sneakers." jk :) So anyway, I was checking out all these really cool and colorful sneakers and I saw this one pair of Air Jordans that caught my eye: it was blue and orange and it was The Style!

Although I love Air Jordans another sneaker that caught my eye, that actually is not a sneaker (WHAT), it's a sneaker called Superga. It's a minimalistic casual shoe that I think is very pretty and a cool looking shoe! Feel free to comment on the shoes that interest you! And, by the way I read all the comments even if I don't respond for a while! Going back to the Superga though, I think they are a great shoe because they are not too expensive and they are a shoe you can wear with just about anything. If you're in the gym or just going to school/work they work either way! The thing that was also cool about them is they come in a variety of colors and that's not a thing you see often when it comes to those low cute shoes :).

I love that when I go into stores such as Foot Locker or Incredible Feets they all have a large variety of Air Jordans or other kinds of sneakers. That might seem obvious like, "woah  a sneaker store that actually has a lot of sneakers"... well what I mean is that if for example you want Adidas brand sneakers -  they have a whole section designed specifically for that brand which makes the customer not feel overwhelmed and find exactly what their looking for! For example, my dad is really into running (check out his blog Emergingrunner.com!) because he's really into running he doesn't really like looking at Air Jordan or any basketball type sneakers. Instead, he focuses more on the running brands of sneakers. That's why its good to put the brands like Brooks and Asics in different sections, so he could find what he's looking for with out the hassle :). I  hope you enjoyed another blog post! I really appreciate you reading it and supporting me! I will try to blog more often too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really into running shoes but I like your taste in casual and basketball sneakers. I love the new logo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad that you like variety of sneaker like i do! Sneakers can be cool in all sorts of shapes and colors! And thank you very much we worked very hard on that logo ( well not "we" my brother mostly lol ) :) stay tuned! thanks

      Delete