Saturday, November 15, 2014

My first post

This is the Air Jordan Super.Fly 2.
Hello Sneaker Fans! I'm very excited to introduce my new blog talking about all kinds of awesome sneakers! So before I get started let me tell you guys a little about my sneakers! I love sneakers and I have a lot! So I will talk about my favorite pair, which is my Air Jordan's! They are called the Air Jordan super.Fly 2 Christmas! I think they are a really nice shoe, they feel GREAT which is really important when it comes to picking a sneaker! 

Most people choose sneakers because of the design and color, actually I must say sometimes I do that too.. bad habit :).  That could be a problem when it comes to long term use of a shoe because even though they say a shoe molds to the exact shape of your foot its not always true, but on the other hand you don't want the shoe molding to your foot if it never felt right to begin with, it can actually cause greater problems in the future! 

I really enjoy the colors and design of the sneakers I choose! Especially my super fly Air Jordan's they are great when I casually walk around day to day and when I play basketball too! All around a great shoe with great colors I Highly recommend it! I hope you enjoyed my first post, come back again! And please feel free to comment what you want me to focus on more!

6 comments:

  1. hey everybody feel free to post a comment about what u want me to talk more about! i will read them all! i appreciate it thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site and I can't wait to read more about sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - what's your favorite workout sneaker, if you have one? I need to find a light weight & flexible shoe for the gym. Thanks! AKM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im very glad you checked out my blog! Thanks for the question i will answer it in my next blog post very soon! :)

      Delete
  4. This looks like it's going to be very informative and fun at the same time! Thanks for starting it! How many pairs of sneakers do you own ,btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the support! And Thanks that's a great idea for my next blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete